What are the five major functions of the LED traffic guidance screen?
The LED traffic guidance screen has the advantages of guiding drivers who are not familiar with the road conditions, and is suitable for urban roads and dense sections of the road network of main highways. It is generally made of LED light-emitting diodes, and is composed of a screen body, a driving system, a control system, a communication equipment, a power supply system, a gantry and a box body.
With the rapid development of information age and intelligent transportation system, in the field of transportation, the release of information has become an important service content. What are the functions of LED traffic guidance screens, and what are the specific classifications?
1.Four functions of traffic guidance display
1. The LED traffic guidance screen requires high luminous brightness and wide viewing angle; the luminous brightness of the display can be automatically adjusted according to the ambient light intensity. Under normal circumstances, the LED traffic guidance screen must work continuously for 24 hours a day, and the display content can be clearly seen in direct sunlight. Under normal circumstances, the visual distance of the display screen is required to be about 200m.
2. The color, mode and information of the display screen are diversified. According to the traffic guidance system and environmental requirements, it can display personalized audio-visual, video, image, text and other traffic information in different ways, which is convenient for passing pedestrians to know the traffic information in real time and accurately. .
3. The outdoor LED traffic guidance screen requires a high protection level, and the structure design of the LED display box should meet the requirements of the IP65 protection level. Because the LED traffic guidance display works in outdoor conditions, the environmental conditions are complex, and the requirements in terms of temperature, power supply: rainproof, moisture-proof, corrosion-proof, lightning-proof, etc. are complex, and at the same time, high reliability is required. Take specific targeted measures.
4. Remote control and intelligent detection ensure that the system can display traffic information in a safe, real-time, accurate and reliable manner.
LED traffic guidance screen is a media that releases real-time and accurate traffic information to the public. Therefore, the system has higher requirements on security and reliability. In order to ensure the stability and reliability of the LED traffic guidance screen, the selection and quality requirements of the display control system software, LED pixel tubes, integrated circuits, etc. should be stable and reliable. At the same time, LED traffic guidance screens generally work in a network environment for public information release, which also has higher requirements for security.
2. Five categories of LED traffic guidance screens
1. Gantry type variable display screen
The gantry-type variable information screen is the main information dissemination method on the expressway. Due to its large size, a cross-road gantry is generally used as the bracket for the variable electronic display screen. The main monitoring computer implements remote control through the communication network.
Various types of graphic information, timely release of different road conditions and various traffic information on different road sections to drivers, and publicity of traffic laws and traffic knowledge, so as to reduce recurring congestion on expressways and reduce the impact of non-recurring accidents on expressways , the purpose of improving driving safety; thus effectively diverting traffic and improving the efficiency of expressway use.
2. Variable speed limit LED display
The variable speed limit LED display is mostly set in some key road sections with complex road conditions or extra-large bridges, and most of them are circular or single-arm hanging single screens. The computer of the monitoring center implements remote control through the communication network, transmits and displays the speed limit mileage or brief traffic information of the road section, and plays the role of prompting the vehicle to drive according to the speed limit and ensuring driving safety.
3. Mobile traffic information screen
During the construction and maintenance of expressways, it is very important how to inform road users of traffic information when expressway authorities or construction personnel temporarily close or change lanes. The fixed variable information board is not easy to function due to the uncertainty of the road construction site or the long distance. The mobile LED traffic information screen (LED vehicle display) is small, flexible and light: it is suitable for installation on trailer-mounted vehicles, and can be placed on the target site for direct display anytime, anywhere, making up for the lack of fixed variable information boards.
4. Guide finger (warning) warning screen
In order to ensure the safety of expressway construction workers, vehicles and other vehicles running normally, expressway operation vehicles must be installed with eye-catching high-brightness signs to warn and guide subsequent vehicles to avoid accidents. The guidance warning LED display is the necessary equipment for construction vehicles on the highway.
5. Service display
Service LED display refers to the LED equipment installed in the service area of the toll station area to provide various services and publicity. Various LED displays installed indoors in the parking lot of the service area of the toll plaza provide real-time road conditions and service assistance for passing drivers and passengers in a timely manner, which facilitates the travel of drivers and passengers, and improves the management level and external image of the road section.